Leopard prints are back and trending on the streets of New York, Paris, Milan, and London. Of course, we are seeing a lot of Leopard prints on runways this season.
While it might look great on a fashion runway, you and I need to rock our trendy leopard print with care so that it does not look like a costume.
Don't worry, we have put together several looks, to show you how to rock your leopard print in style this season.
1. Leopard print Skirt - You can never go wrong with this look. A black long sleeve top with your favourite pair of heels will suit your leopard print skirt.
2. Leopard print blouse - Go with jeans or black trousers to complement this look. You can also pair with a black pencil skirt and heels for a stylish office look.
3. Leopard print Trouser - Similar to skirts, you can rock your leopard print trousers with a black or white top. Trousers may give you more flexibility but avoid too many colours.
4. Leopard print Blazer - This is my personal favourite. A leopard print blazer is a must have for this season. Pair with jeans, pencil skirt, trouser and a nice pair of heels or flats and you are good to go. You can dress up with heels and pencil skirt or trousers, or dress down with flats and jeans. Either way, you will look sexy.
5. Leopard print Coat - What better way to cover up and stay warm this Autumn and winter season. Check out this faux fur leopard print coat. It combines the beauty of the print and the softness of faux fur. You will want to sleep in this!
Click on any of the pictures to get yours.