Find the cut that suits you best.
- Boatneck: Ideal for offsetting wide hips, but can make broad shoulders look broader.
- Cowl-neck: Adds dimension to a small chest but may magically downplay the well-endowed.
- Crew neck: A classic, but it can highlight a large bust, a short neck, or a double chin.
- Scoop neck: Beautifully shows the collarbone and extends a short or thick neck. The curvy neckline, however, emphasizes a round, full face. Those with broad shoulders should avoid a wide scoop.
- V-neck: Universally flattering, but keep the cut in mind: A very high V can give the impression that a large bust is saggy, while a plunging V can be too revealing. A wide V compensates for the pear shapes.